This Saturday March 5th The Westhampton Beach Junior Fire Department with the support of the Westhampton Beach Fire Department and Fire District are sponsoring a Drop Off area in support of the Ukrainian People during this devastating time in our world.
The items listed below will be collected at the Westhampton Beach Firehouse at 92 Sunset Ave from 10 AM to 5 PM and brought to the St. John Ukrainian Church in Riverhead with the final destination to the people of the Democracy of Ukraine.
45 year plus Firefighter and Junior Firefighter Coordinator Paul Hoyle along with his wife Cody are spearheading this aggressive short timed request for supplies and I along with all of my fellow Firefighters hope that you are able to stop by the Firehouse if just to drop off a small item. Every little bit helps and all of the products will be going to the needy war torn people of Ukraine who are fighting for their lives.
- First Aid Supplies
- Foods that are in packages such as Mac/Cheese/Canned Spaghetti/etc.
- Disposable Forks/Knives/spoons
- Personal Hygiene items both Men and Women’s
- Clothing for all ages including children’s and infants.
- T shirts of all sizes and clean advertised shirts are welcomed as well.
- Diapers to toddler
Note: As of 3/1/22 no less than 425 Ukrainian babies have been born in underground subway stations that are acting as hospitals.
- Sweats/ Mens, Womens and Childrens
- Baby Food
- Dog/ Cat Food
- Reading glasses