We have entered into an unprecedented season in the Church and the we would like to help you with some of the FORMED resources to help you continue to grow in your faith. This subscription is FREE to all of our parishioners and is provided in both English and Spanish. Visit iccwhb.formed.org to register.
All of us need to be in Prayer for our church and the world.
- Devotionals including Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Way of the Cross
- Presence/Presencia, focus on the Eucharist since many Masses are cancelled
Preparation in the final days toward Easter for reception of sacraments
Lenten Penance Preparation
While events may be cancelled, we can all prepare for our next Confession.
- Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession 3 sessions and pdf guides. Children could also watch these, although they are not geared toward children
- Forgiven for Children: How to Make a Great Confession 12 min
- In Spanish, Perdonado: El Poder Transformador de la Confesion
- Lighthouse Talks
- The Healing Power of Confession, by Dr. Scott Hahn
First Holy Communion Preparation
For children who may have missed retreats, final teaching sessions.
- For their Parents: Presence: The Mystery of the Eucharist 3 sessions and pdf guides. Children could also watch these, although they are not geared toward children
- In Spanish, Presencia: El Misterio de la Eucaristia
- Presence For Children: The Miracle at Every Mass 11 min
Teens Preparing for Confirmation
And their Parents and Sponsors
- YDisciple for Confirmation 5 sessions and pdf guides
- Lighthouse Talks for Teen, Parents and Sponsors…
- We Must Go Out by Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Confirmation: The Sacrament of Evangelization and Martyrdom by Dr. Brant Pitre
Couples preparing for Marriage
And couples who would like to do Marriage Enrichment
- Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
- In Spanish, Amado: Encontrando la Feicidad en el Matrimonio
Parents preparing for the Baptism of a Child
- Reborn: You, Your Child and the Heart of Baptism (3 parent sessions and guides ,1 God-parent session ,1 Catholic Parenting session)
- In Spanish, Renacer: Tu, Tu Hijo Y La Essencia del Bautismo
- Lighthouse Talk: Changed Forever: The Sacrament of Baptism by Fr. Mike Schmitz
School Children Missing School
Family ideas on FORMED (to keep your kids busy)