Neither Father Mike, nor any other staff member, will ever privately email, send private messages/texts, or make phone calls to parishioners or other members of the community to ask for money, gift cards, or any other thing. If you receive such a message, it is definitely fake.
Always double check with the church office during regular office hours!
There will never be an emergency that will require any parishioner or community member to wire money or immediately buy gift cards (iTunes or other).
All donations to the parish should be:
- via check, made out to the Church of the Immaculate Conception and placed either in the offering plate at Mass or mailed directly to the parish office;
- via cash in the offering plate at Mass;
- digitally via only Faith Direct at this link: membership.faithdirect.net/enroll/66, or by calling 866-507-8757;
- food or non-food necessity donations for the food pantry – drop off at the parish center; or
- Christmas gifts for Adopt-a-family (including physical gift cards to add to food pantry baskets) during November and December, to be dropped off at the parish center.
If you have any questions, please call the church at 631-288-1423.