Ways to Donate to Immaculate Conception Church
- via check, made out to the Immaculate Conception Church and placed either in the offering plate at Mass or mailed directly to the parish office at PO Box 1227, Westhampton Beach, New York 11978;
- via cash in the offering plate at Mass;
- digitally (credit card, bank transfer) via Faith Direct, more information below;
- planned giving (visit our English or Spanish planned giving pages for more information);
- food or toiletries for the food pantry – drop off at the parish center (no clothes or linens); or
- Christmas gifts for Adopt-a-family (including physical gift cards to add to food pantry baskets) during November and December, to be dropped off at the parish center (never over the phone or text).
We appreciate your support!
Donate digitally via Faith Direct: A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to Immaculate Conception Church via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
By supporting our parish through Faith Direct, you will be part of an innovative new way of giving that saves time, money, and resources.
Donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year, and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time. Benefits of Faith Direct include:
- No need to hassle with checks or cash
- 24/7 web based access
- Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Faith Direct secure site
- If you prefer you can call them to set up your automated donations 866-507-8757 or with any questions
- Allows you to give even when you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed