Donate to Your Parish
All donations to the parish should be:
- via check, made out to the Church of the Immaculate Conception and placed either in the offering plate at Mass or mailed directly to the parish office;
- via cash in the offering plate at Mass;
- digitally only via Faith Direct at this link: membership.faithdirect.net/enroll/66, or by calling 866-507-8757;
- food or non-food necessity donations for the food pantry – drop off at the parish center; or
- Christmas gifts for Adopt-a-family (including physical gift cards to add to food pantry baskets) during November and December, to be dropped off at the parish center (never over the phone or text).
If you are contacted via text, private message, or email asking to donate another way, please disregard and contact the parish office via telephone directly at (631) 288-1423.