Accessing the Immaculate Conception Church Channel from your Roku device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll to open the Channel Store.
- Scroll down to select Search Channels and enter the keyword BoxCast.
- Select the BoxCast channel from the search box and press the OK button on your remote to open the details.
- Select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- Once the channel has been installed, open the BoxCast channel
- Search for “Immaculate.” Scroll down to select the Immaculate Conception Church.
- Add to favorites, this will keep the channel easy to access.
Open the BoxCast channel during our regular worship time and then select the live broadcast.
Watching Past Recordings
Open the BoxCast channel at any time and scroll down to select a previous service recording. 90 days of past recordings are available on BoxCast. More are archived on our YouTube Channel.